Get Involved & Contact Us
The Griffith 2016 logo symbolises the fun and colour of our cosmopolitan city. We'd like to share it with you to mark your 2016 events.
GRIFFITH – this is YOUR birthday party!
The organising committee wants the WHOLE COMMUNITY to get involved with the celebrations to make 2016 a year to remember.
- Why not start planning a special event now? It could be just having a different focus for activities and events which your organisation already participates in. For example, consider wearing a heritage outfit for your sporting grand final / having a centenary birthday cake at your event / displaying some historical photos of your business or organisation / having a school lesson using chalkboards or ink?
- For your organisation to be included in our program of events, an outline of your event, the date and contact details need to be forwarded to the committee firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2015.
- You can request to use our fantastic logo and graphics in your promotion - just forward the details and we’ll supply the appropriate authority and files.
- We need volunteers to help at the events. Old Chinese saying “Many hands make light work” – we need your hands. Please contact the committee and we will call on you closer to the events.
- We are inviting sponsors to help fund our major events including the Sculpture Symposium, Street Parade, Street Party, Centenary Dinner and more.
If you think you can help please contact email@example.com or fill out the information below.
1 Benerembah St,
Griffith NSW 2480,
Phone: 02 6962 8100
Fax: 02 6962 7161